• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Good start is SO important.

Gray Mule

:write a letter:

The good: With our present record -- 5-2., suppose Hawks play :500 ball thru their next 50 games.

That would make our record : 30-27. We're over .500 and things are looking fine.

The bad: Suppose we were @ - - 2-5 right now. With the same .500 ball thru their next 50 games.

That would make our record 27-30. Hawks are looking bad and struggle trying to get to .500 for

the year. How sad.

Having this early, winning record is SO important.

:top secret:

I'm a happy Hawks fan right now. Winning does that, doesn't it.

Hawks have looked great in winning and looked terrible in losing, especially the Bobcats. Charlotte

has the Hawks number, especially @ their house. I expect the same results any time we visit them

this season - - That's just the way things are.

Washington has been picked to finish above us @ # 4, leaving us worse thn last season. I find that

hard to believe. And, we gotta go to Boston. Things should get exciting in the next few days!!

GO HAWKS!!!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Totally agree and when we have several new players who we are assimilating into our team gaining the confidence early is critical. Can make a huge difference.

Even more important is this 3 day layoff. We've played 7 games and now have plenty of film. That was 3 off days for the coaches to break down film to the players. Show them when they missed on switches, bad rotations, bad spacing, etc. The ability for improvement after a layoff like this is enormous.

2 games this week. The first looks to be an easy one with the 1-7 knicks. Then a very short flight to Boston with an off day in between. The Celtics will be on a similar program having had 3 days off themself and a game against the Jazz tonight and a day off before playing the hawks. I can guarantee you the Celtics have this one circled on the calendar.

But if the Hawks can manage to win both of these games, 7-2 looks much much better than 5-4 or 6-3.

Currently the Hawks are on pace to win 58.5 games.

:write a letter:

The good: With our present record -- 5-2., suppose Hawks play :500 ball thru their next 50 games.

That would make our record : 30-27. We're over .500 and things are looking fine.

The bad: Suppose we were @ - - 2-5 right now. With the same .500 ball thru their next 50 games.

That would make our record 27-30. Hawks are looking bad and struggle trying to get to .500 for

the year. How sad.

Having this early, winning record is SO important.

:top secret:

I'm a happy Hawks fan right now. Winning does that, doesn't it.

Hawks have looked great in winning and looked terrible in losing, especially the Bobcats. Charlotte

has the Hawks number, especially @ their house. I expect the same results any time we visit them

this season - - That's just the way things are.

Washington has been picked to finish above us @ # 4, leaving us worse thn last season. I find that

hard to believe. And, we gotta go to Boston. Things should get exciting in the next few days!!

GO HAWKS!!!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Refreshing