• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Guess our final record.

DjGrizz

I know, it's a little early, but I would like to gauge exactly what everyone thinks this teams potential record can be.

First, state what you think the Hawks final regular season record will be. Second give a reason that would 'in your opinion' substantiate your view. Feel free to also write how deep into the playoffs you think this team will/could go.

Okay, I'll start first....

Regular season record: 58-24

Although we have gotten off to a fast start, I see us coming back down to earth a little bit. One reason I feel this way, is I think it's nearly impossible to avoid injuries as a team and at some point we will probably lose at least a few key pieces. Hopefully it's for a relatively short period of time though.This is a tough and well balanced team, but our January schedule is going to be really tough and I think that will contribute to a slight fall off. I do feel that we are going to make that leap to be one of the top three teams in the east, with Boston being the odd man out. I see it finishing; Orlando, Cleveland, Atlanta, Boston.

I think we can make a deep run in the playoffs as long as our fast break offense and points in the paint keep up at this torrid pace. We will be a very tough team to beat come playoff time and I don't think there will be any team that will want to draw us. However, if we wanna take that next step and be title contenders, our defense MUST improve. If we can curb our defense and continue our points in the paint, we'll certainly be in the conversation for Eastern Conference Champs!

Oh yeah, one other thing, Hawks fans need to show up to the games and make Phillips be a place no one wants to play--we need that playoff atmosphere!