• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hollinger - Comparins Atlanta/Pho/Den - Top 3 Offenses

AHF

Most of us here do know Bibby is a good pick and roll guard. He also comes off screens for short jumpers as well as any player we have. My concern is we usually don't see that enough as a plan B 1/2 court bread and butter play.

Yea we are all well aware of Bibby's credentials (or should be) as a PnR guard but people are underrating Al's abilities as a pick and roll/pop big. The guy works it, is faster than any of the centers guarding him and has a legitimate threat with his jumper which is why that play is seemingly always successful with the two. I do agree that Bibby has basically been operating as an outlet on the opposite side of the court from Marvin far more than a facilitator lately but that play can be big for us in the playoffs when the iso and run game is shut down.

• Moderators

Yea we are all well aware of Bibby's credentials (or should be) as a PnR guard but people are underrating Al's abilities as a pick and roll/pop big. The guy works it, is faster than any of the centers guarding him and has a legitimate threat with his jumper which is why that play is seemingly always successful with the two. I do agree that Bibby has basically been operating as an outlet on the opposite side of the court from Marvin far more than a facilitator lately but that play can be big for us in the playoffs when the iso and run game is shut down.

Agreed.

I'd like to see more Crawford-Horford PnR.