• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Scoring = Holding onto the ball

AUhawksfan

http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-hawks/for-hawks-scoring-starts-250717.html

I've not pushed for Woodson to get rehired but that says a lot about him and his coaching staff. Not only is he thinking outside the box with this coaching concept (something I never thought I'd say about Woodson), it also looks like it's paying off.

Nice to see emphasis on fewer turnovers. The Hawks were terrible at turning the ball over when they were going through their growing pains. It was frustrating to watch at times.

I do think that Josh taking a 3 point attempt should be considered a turnover ;).

Nice to see emphasis on fewer turnovers. The Hawks were terrible at turning the ball over when they were going through their growing pains. It was frustrating to watch at times.

I do think that Josh taking a 3 point attempt should be considered a turnover ;).

It does seem amazing that we've gone from a team that was just pitiful turning the ball over to one that is leading the league by a good bit (2.5 TO/PG is a lot). I read that Hollinger article I think it was last week that talked about how we're doing what we do in regard to scoring and how impressive it is considering that we don't shoot a particularly high percentage and we don't get to the line particularly often either but for us it's all about protecting possessions, creating turnovers that lead to easy points, and offensive rebounding and we do all of those things very well.

Love to hear all of the positive Hawks talk. This turnover system they play seems like a great environment and culture to raise a rookie PG, like Teague, in. I'm also glad to see that he has gotten extensive playing time in several games and that Bibby is being kept rather fresh for the playoffs.

Been out of the country for over week, without internet, and come back to find we had a 6 game winning streak snapped by a close overtime loss that happened to be the 2nd of back to back games.

So glad to see that this team is the real deal !

Go Hawks !

Edited by coachx