• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can we protest this loss?

MVP23

Mike Bibby can't guard me. I know there is a vet FA pg that can knock down shots, and play D. There has to be. This is disgusting, and the reason Woody doesn't have a contract extension yet...complete garbage..

worse loss of the decade

lol i know right

I think this team just had an awakening. Sure it was easy to make excuses for the Cleveland losses, but to come out and lose when everybody was expecting them to avenge the clock mistake is a big reflection on this teams make-up from top to bottom. Truth be told, the Hawks coasted in this game from the begginning. The Knicks werent out of it at any point but we played as if we knew we would win. This loss has to smack everybody back down and show them that to be "elite" you have to compete for 48 mins. No more wasted possesions from anybody, maintain focus and do stick to whatever is working in crunch time. Al Horford was killing Lee but didnt get fed the ball at all late in the game, why? Somebody has to be accountable for that. Joe Johnsons the man, sure, but he shouldnt have to carry us when we have one of the most lop-sided post mismatches we will see during the season.