• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smih article

tonegully

Smiths play has dropped off quite a bit relative to the way he started the season. he should not be averaging only 8 rebounds.

On offense still takes too many jumpers, frequently at the worst times too. He also seems like he doesn't have a counter in the post when teams overplay his left hand. When he spins right he goes up too quickly and almost always misses. if he would just take one more dribble he would get a lot of easy scores going right in the post.

I wouldn't be upset if he didn't make it because his effort has not been very good the last few weeks.

Smiths play has dropped off quite a bit relative to the way he started the season. he should not be averaging only 8 rebounds.

On offense still takes too many jumpers, frequently at the worst times too. He also seems like he doesn't have a counter in the post when teams overplay his left hand. When he spins right he goes up too quickly and almost always misses. if he would just take one more dribble he would get a lot of easy scores going right in the post.

I wouldn't be upset if he didn't make it because his effort has not been very good the last few weeks.

Neither would I because he would come back after the All-Star game BEASTING just to show teams, coaches, players, and fans that he belonged to the All-Star

i think there is a chance he makes it. Granger, Garnett, Lopez, Iverson, Jennings, Lee, Jmison and Carter he either been injured or on a bad team.

Howard

Bosh

James

Wade

Johnson

Pierce

Rondo

Williams

damn, i cant think of anyone else

its easy to score 20 points on a injured team or bad team. he has to get his ppg back up to 15 so he can be averaging 15-8-4-2-1.5