• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who should have been our PG

DjGrizz

Andre Miller is further proving why we made a HUGE mistake resigning Bibby.

Miller could have been had for cheap and could be the facilitator that this team needs. Tonights line:

Miller 52 pts, 2 ast, 5 boards

He wouldn't score 52tpts on this team, because Joe & Jamal would have more touches than him. However, he is way better than Bibby at slashing to the basket.

So Miller scoring 52 proves he wouldve been the facilitator this team needs ? hahahaha

No

And I knew someone would be a smart *ss about me using tonights stats. But it's not tonights stats that tell the story.... Miller has 7+ assist in 15 games this year compared to just 7 games for Bibby. Miller can penetrate defenses to really open up the offense. Bibby would be a perfect fit if he was making his shots, but he's not. He's hitting just 32% of his threes this month and that is just not gonna cut it. So you can laugh all you want, but obviously if you watch basketball, you know who the better PG is at this point in their careers. Do you deny that Miller is better than Bibs?

No

And I knew someone would be a smart *ss about me using tonights stats. But it's not tonights stats that tell the story.... Miller has 7+ assist in 15 games this year compared to just 7 games for Bibby. Miller can penetrate defenses to really open up the offense. Bibby would be a perfect fit if he was making his shots, but he's not. He's hitting just 32% of his threes this month and that is just not gonna cut it. So you can laugh all you want, but obviously if you watch basketball, you know who the better PG is at this point in their careers. Do you deny that Miller is better than Bibs?

Miller is better than Bibs but he would be wasted here just as any penetrating pg would with ISO JOE being ran. They brought him off the bench in Portland because Roy needs the ball in his hands he lit it up tonight because Roy is out ....he had 2 assists .

Penetrating pgs dominate the ball and no one is prying it from Joes hands so now you have a guy with no jumpshot spotting up . This team would have to learn how to play all over again and get rid of Joe for a guy like Miller to be effective here . The closest we come is screen and roll with Crawford and even that can only be done for spurts .

But what does tonights statline of 52 pts and 2 assists for a pg tell us about how he is the best facilitator for the team ? If tonights stats doesnt tell the story then why did you say they show how he is a facilitator ? Im just saying ..... :)