• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Playoff Tix 40% off

jhay610

http://www.travelzoo.com/newsflash/?id=790254

For those in the Atlanta area - this was linked from the AJC's Hawks blog and has been confirmed by several regulars there. - Upper Level ... $25 (reg. $43)

- Lower Level ... $50 (reg. $70)

Let's represent and fill up the Phil. Get 'em while they're hot.

Edited by jhay610
  • Like 1

http://www.travelzoo.com/newsflash/?id=790254

For those in the Atlanta area - this was linked from the AJC's Hawks blog and has been confirmed by several regulars there. - Upper Level ... $25 (reg. $43)

- Lower Level ... $50 (reg. $70)

Let's represent and fill up the Phil. Get 'em while they're hot.

Contact Lauren in the Hawks sales office at 404-878-3560...I will be there, for EVERY game buddy, except on Wednesdays, I have class.

Contact Lauren in the Hawks sales office at 404-878-3560...I will be there, for EVERY game buddy, except on Wednesdays, I have class.

Can she get us a better deal than this special? All that keeps coming up is section 108, which isn't so great.

Do we know what days the games will be yet?

edit: Didn't see your thread JackB1. I want to get some tickets, but I guess we might have to wait till the playoffs are set till we know what days the games are.

They announce that on thursday.

Can she get us a better deal than this special? All that keeps coming up is section 108, which isn't so great.

I don't know what else she would have available. You could definitely give her a call and try and see.

Got mine for Saturday! Two tickets for $27 each for some chick-fil-a deal in section 311, Row R. I didn't want to pay Ticketmaster fees for the $25 tickets, so calling Lauren was the way to go to save $10. The seats I got didn't show up on the little seat selection chart if you go through the $25 deal, so it definitely wouldn't hurt to call and see what they have.

Edited by BossTweed