• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thankfully Woody will be GONE!

frankthetank966

I agree. I don't want Woody here either but increasing your team's win total every year may mean something to someone that matters. I'm not taking up for him in any way but not many coaches get fired in that way. If it were up to me he would have been gone in the middle of the year.

I agree. I don't want Woody here either but increasing your team's win total every year may mean something to someone that matters. I'm not taking up for him in any way but not many coaches get fired in that way. If it were up to me he would have been gone in the middle of the year.

OH PLEASE!! Have you guys been around for like 5 years? Woody was BK's boy.

WE ALL KNEW...everbody knew, that BK's key to constant improvement was to start out at the bottom (way bottom). 13 WINS. Not too hard to go up from there. Then we got 26 wins (ooo..double the total from the year before) but still max suck. Then we got 35 and edged our way into the playoffs. Then we beat Wade in seven and got swept...now we got by Milwaukee (with two hurt stars out) and are getting our asses handed to us (epically) by ORL.

THIS IS THE PEAK of the BK era. I have to be honest, I never thought this team (BK Team) would go above #5 seed in the playoffs. BRAVO BK you dumb _ss. I notice no NBA team has hired yousnowballfight.gif

Remember...BK offered Diaw for JJ, then offered Diaw plus 1st round pick...then offered Diaw plus 1st round pick plus another 1st round pick. Majority owner (of the group) Steve Belkin agreed with BK on the first offer, then reluctantly agreed with also giving a 1st rounder. When the "drunken sailor" BK wanted to offer Diaw plus 1st plus 1st he realized that the GM was out of control.

Edited by DJlaysitup