• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A NEW COACH IS THE OBVIOUS ANSWER!

gutz

I believe all we need is to tweak this roster and hire a REAL NBA coach who will demand respect from his players and incorporate a REAL offensive/defensive gameplan instead of Woody's garbage ISO offense and switching defense. I think we should try to resign JJ and keep the core together. It would be nice to possibly make a trade for a real center but we clearly need to add some veteran depth that can actually contribute. Blowing up the team is NOT the answer right now until we at least get a real coach in here with this team.

• Like 2

I believe all we need is to tweak this roster and hire a REAL NBA coach who will demand respect from his players and incorporate a REAL offensive/defensive gameplan instead of Woody's garbage ISO offense and switching defense. I think we should try to resign JJ and keep the core together. It would be nice to possibly make a trade for a real center but we clearly need to add some veteran depth that can actually contribute. Blowing up the team is NOT the answer right now until we at least get a real coach in here with this team.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Amen! This is an sentiment that i can't find fault in, exactly my feelings.
  • Like 1

DING DING DING!!!!! We have a winner.

Best thing thats been posted so far. :worshippy: