• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm glad we had our arses handed to us

Dsinner

Had we swept the Bucks and won a game or two against O-town Woody might have once again somehow managed to save his job. If we were going to go out in the 2nd round this was probably the best way to go out for the future of the franchise. Woody has to be gone now and allthough I really hated the way it ended I believe it was time to let Joe go and try to earn that max check in NY. I was going to wish him the best but now that my questions about his true self are answered I hope they ream him a new one. And they will, oh how they will.

I'm not ready to give up on this franchise yet or try and compare them to the old Smitty/Mook hawks of yesteryear. This franchise isn't close to resembling itself of that time. It's still very young and that is huge. I hope we've (ASG) has finally ID'd the problem and will work to fix it. A new coach and this talented team will be back in the hunt.

Ding-Dong the Wood is dead!!!

I can agree with that. The signs were there in the regular season that trouble was coming. The blown 4th quarter leads and the playing down to the level of competition. Then we lost the 3 straight to the Bucks and the Nation started to notice too that this team has too many holes. Orlando just put the nail in the coffin. We are a good team, but not great. He have pieces to build a winner but not the right ones together. You can't justify Woody getting a contract. Yes he improved the regular season win total every year but that aint were you make your name. The players have tuned him out and it's time for a new voice and a new philosopy.I dunno what to sayabout Joe, but he definitely doesn't deserve max money. I'd be ok with him coming back but he has to change his game and be the passer/shooter that we thought we were getting from PHX. No more of that iso crap.