• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A strong, emotional player

AUhawksfan

After watching the Hawks and Cavs underperform this postseason, one thing really stuck out in my mind. Both teams when hit in the mouth, didn't fight back emotionally or physically. Teams look to their leader, and both Joe and Lebron seemed unemotional and didn't play with that fire that we see during the regular season. They almost seemed to curl away as the Celtics/Magic piled on the points.

On the other hand the Celtics were full of emotion and although it was annoying at times, it got them fired up! This is the type of player we need, someone that can fire this team up. A Chauncey Billups type that isn't afraid to get in a player's face when they aren't showing up. Any suggestions? Obviously we can't have Billups.

B. Wallace, R. Turiaf & U. Haslem are 3 tough son of a guns we could use. Haslem could be had for part of the MLE. We went after Wallace last year but he chose Detroit, which feels like home to him.

Tony Parker is a championship PG but not the kind of guy to get in one's face. However, he knows how to keep his composure in the most pressure filled situations. I respect how he played hurt this year.

Grant Hill perhaps could be a veteran leader.

Then there is Shaq who is a free agent. If Cleveland loses James, and we keep JJ, he may actually consider us for the MLE. I know one thing Shaq would get Smoove's lazy / crazy butt in line.

Edited by coachx

Tony Parker is looking for the max!!

So is JJ !

If JJ says he will not resign with Atlanta, but would consider San Antonio a destination if we help him get a 6th year on his deal through a S & T then it should be considered.

Its either that or K. Hinrich from the Bulls.