• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The (Local) Rockstar Devotional

HawkRock1123

Hey guys!

If anybody's interested, I wanted to share my blog with anybody who may want to read it. It's called "The (Local) Rockstar Devotional", mostly as a joke about the current status of my music career (anybody who's every met a typical Local Rockstar will hopefully understand and enjoy the tongue-in-cheek humor). It's a weekly blog, mostly about lessons I learn being a young Christian musician, but I often find it branching out to areas of my life beyond simply music.

I update every Wednesday (typically around noon). Thoughts and comments are welcome.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!

If anybody's interested, I wanted to share my blog with anybody who may want to read it. It's called "The (Local) Rockstar Devotional", mostly as a joke about the current status of my music career (anybody who's every met a typical Local Rockstar will hopefully understand and enjoy the tongue-in-cheek humor). It's a weekly blog, mostly about lessons I learn being a young Christian musician, but I often find it branching out to areas of my life beyond simply music.

I update every Wednesday (typically around noon). Thoughts and comments are welcome.

Thanks!

Really enjoyed reading some of your blog. As a fellow Christian Rocker (more tongue-in-cheek humor), I relate. God moves in ways that we KNOW it's Him doing it rather than just some strange coincidence. God bless you bro! Did you ever look up my brother's old band, Chasing Victory?

I did! Not bad! You also referred me to Chosen, right? They're pretty awesome too.

Did you go to Atlantafest this weekend? I was hoping to catch RED, but I missed it.

No, I haven't been to any festivals in a long time. Most of the shows I catch now (other than the ones we book at our venue) are when we take our youth to conferences. Chosen is my band's former bassist's new band (hope you could follow that). They have a new singer now that I haven't heard, but the guys say he is amazing.