• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So was hiring Larry Drew a plot to get back Joe Johnson the whole time?

JTB

You can't really fully beileve in rumores though i catch myself going to far with them at times then I realize and wake back up. But there is one HUGE rumor that Joe Johnson and Josh Smith just loves Larry Drew like a whole lot, for me I can honestly say i never knew that but if this Rumor is true stating that J.J. and Smoove really like him that much that is fantastic. What's even better is that Drew would probably get JJ back to the hawks without a struggle if JJ shows this much respect in the guy and what's even better than that is that Josh Smith has respect for Drew, i mean we all know about the situation Smoove and Woody had while woody was here.

I can't beileve I am really going to ask you guys this question but do you think maybe the ASG was being Smart the whole time and had Drew being the next head coach the whole time because of his great,fantastic,very well respected relationship that he has with JJ and Smoove, atleast that is what one of the HUGE rumors i heard is leading to?

my answer:

Personally I have no knowledge what so ever about Drews relationship with the hawks, i mean im sure they like him but man Hell if they like this man that much like the rumor is stating then i can really see a significant change in the hawks. I mean usually when a coach is liked by his players and really liked by his star players than usually the whole team gives it their all for that coach cause they want to win for him and themselves! In other words they show heart every night unlike they did with woody.

by the way i have no link of this rumor but just TRUST me on this ATL it has been put out there!.....like many other rumors i just found this one far more intresting.

Edited by JTB