• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Small DJ update

chillzatl

• Admin

Dj's prospect list is non-existant. He's in the process of filing for his medical disability because he has no current prospects. I still haven't heard what happened with the memphis deal.

With the lack of moves on the Hawks side, there's always a chance he could be brought back here. But considering that he's filing for his disability, I think he and his agent feel that chances are very slim for that.

Best of luck to him, did anyone see any of those grizz games? I wonder how he looked since he doesn't have any prospects.

How much is he liable to receive anyway? Couldn't he try his luck in europe or the CBA/NBDL or whatever if he can't land a job in the NBA now or is that much less then what he could receive with that medical disability?

So if Dermarr filed for his medical disability does that mean he can't be picked up later on in the season? What if one of a guards or forwards gets hurt, we couldn't sign DJ to a 10day contract? That's the situation I was looking at with him. I didn't thinki he would make a team but maybe he would be picked up if someone got injured.