• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will Rasheed Wallace stay retired ?

coachx

I hear Rasheed Wallace has agreed to $0 buyout with the Celtics and will announce his "retirement." I wonder if he stays retired ? That Hawks and Sund had interest in him last year when he was a free agent but he chose the Celtics.

He is a loose a cannon. I am normally against signing guys like him but he is effective at guarding Howard and has a decent jump shot if he knew when to stop shooting when he is cold.

If he has any intention of coming back to the league he would most likely sit out most the season and suit up for the stretch run. He's just seriously burnt out from the grind and I doubt he has any motivation to get himself back into NBA shape (he barely did last season)

If he has any intention of coming back to the league he would most likely sit out most the season and suit up for the stretch run. He's just seriously burnt out from the grind and I doubt he has any motivation to get himself back into NBA shape (he barely did last season)

He's also no longer an effective player.

He's also no longer an effective player.

Are you freakin' kidding me? If Rasheed came to the Hawks he would be our best post-up scorer as well as interior defender! And in our top 3 three-point shooter's.

While this fact certainly does not bode well for the Hawks, this is another one of your opinions that is quite puzzling --- if indeed, you are actually being serious.

There is no case that can be made that this man was not a significant factor on a team that came within one game of the NBA title ----- less than 2 months ago --- and thus, could not possibly be categorized as being "no longer effective". Were you actually watching the playoffs and still formed this opinion?

CS

• Like 1