• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Today, I'll need that .........

Gray Mule

Ever try to watch 2 things at once on T.V.? Kinda like trying to watch 2 small kids who want to

go in different directions - Don't they always?

Falcons play @ 1:00 PM today. Sure don't want to miss that. Hawks play @ 1:00 PM today.

With a split screen and cable, I can try to watch both at the same time. Had sattelite and,

among several other problems, I could only watch one channel at a time. No use for split screen TV.

Is this another case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing? The NBA and

the NFL need to get their act together. Is Atlanta the only city to have this problem, 2 teams

playing at the same time?

GO FALCONS!! - - - - GO HAWKS!!

:help wanted3:

Aaron Rogers scares me, even though we defeated a better QB already in Drew. He's about the best in the league against the blitz, yet you would be foolish to allow him to sit back there with time and pick you apart. If we can generate a rush with only 4, I think we'll take it.

Can't do the channel switching: just doesn't work. I'll check the Hawks during commercials and the half. You'd be watching Joe shoot an airball while Matty goes deep for Roddy and never forgive yourself.

Anybody remember Matt Schaub matching Tom Brady throw for throw while the Braves were in a great playoff game against the Cardinals? Tough loss against the Pats, but baseball heartbreaker with David Eckstien hitting a walk-off homerun.

Nothing better than a hometown two-fer on a Sunny Sunday. Hopefully both Birds fly high. Toronto should be a cinch. I'm sure they're feeling good about passing on Recently Beasting Beasley and letting Bosh go for nothing.

Edited by benhillboy

Ever notice. Trying to watch 2 games, how often they both have time out at the same time.

Happens to me all the time - - And, over and over today.

Both Atlanta teams have half time at the same time.-- Within a few seconds of each other.

Both Falcons and Hawks have a small half time lead.

GO ATLANTA!

And, the Thrashers play as soon as these two finish up!

:snowballfight: