• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al is playing tonight

capstone21

• Admin

Collins in at C and Josh at SF

If that is the big change that LD is talking about then I am not impressed. It is not really shaking up the lineup because it is one we use already.

Personally, I am not a fan at all of Smith at the SF. He is a PF period.

Is this the big lineup change that LD was talking about?? Need to sit Bibby. He can be the sniper off the bench. It also keeps him fresh. And I thought you were supposed to start your best players? Jamal should be starting. Big Baby's getting 6th man. Might as well start him. No how Woody used to love those awards. lol! Hopefully LD cares more about winning. Marvin would get his chance to shine with the 2nd unit.

My lineup:

Teague/Jamal/JJ/Josh/Al

Bibby/Damien/Marvin/Zaza/Twin

Powell/JC2/Etan

Edited by terrell

If that is the big change that LD is talking about then I am not impressed. It is not really shaking up the lineup because it is one we use already.

Personally, I am not a fan at all of Smith at the SF. He is a PF period.

As long as Josh is posting up, I dont care what position he's playing. But I see what you're sayin. That's most likely to happen at the pf posion. Not as many jump shots either. However, I have seen him posting up some sf's this year.(huge size advantage). So I guess I agree with you, but I disagree with you, if you know what I mean. lol! Josh is the perfect example of a tweener. A good one though. lol! Edited by terrell

Just an interesting thing to note about the game today: Bob Rathbun is currently broadcasting for the Clemson - UNC game on the ACC Network. If Bob then turns around and broadcasts the game tonight against the Bobcats then that is pretty impressive. It shouldn't really be a time crunch for him, but I imagine he was at Littlejohn preparing around 11:30, the game finishes around 3, Bob drives up to Charlotte (about 2 hour drive) and starts to prepare for the Hawks telecast. Now thats a busy day.

Just your avg 10 hr day. Welcome to the real world. lol!

Wait till the actual game. Al was a lock for Tuesday too but was a late scratch. No need to risk anything and rush back if there's any discomfort.

Fanatic, isn't the game at Phillips tonight? Not sure about the geography but would that affect Bob's trip to the game? Unless of course he'll be stylin' on a charter flight.