• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We got Kirk, We still need to make a trade

phoostal

Now that we got Kirk. We need to still be looking to make another move. Maybe it is still to get Sessions or possible center or small forward. i would be exploring Smith, Williams, and Teague trades the rest of tonight and all the way up to 3pm tomorrow.

Getting Kirk isn't enough.

P

Who cares if it was a good trade or not? Really who cares the trade is done. As much as people may hate (personally I don't care I don't think it is significant enough) the trade it isn't going to change. The point is this team still needs to make another trade to be considered a serious threat.

P

• Premium Member

I really think making another trade depends on our plans going into next offseason. If we don't plan on keeping Jamal then we really should make another trade. I know we got the dude for almost nothing, but that gives us no reason to let him walk for nothing.

Its all about what we are willing to give up. I wonder what will Sund give up since we already got rid of trash already. Now he would have to give up someone in "the core" to get anyone that will really make an impact.

Who cares if it was a good trade or not? Really who cares the trade is done. As much as people may hate (personally I don't care I don't think it is significant enough) the trade it isn't going to change. The point is this team still needs to make another trade to be considered a serious threat.

P

I agree. Hopefully Sund has something else under his sleeve.