• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My Questions

TNHawk

Did Drew not play Teaugue last night because he felt Teague made him look bad?

Was he upset that Teague hogged the ball a little, even though he tells him to be aggressive?

If Drew didn't let Jamal play point and Hinrich / Teague split point guard time 32/16, how much would that help?

Will Drew's preference of Crawford over Teague cost him his job, especially when he doesn't play Teague much in the playoffs?

Did Drew go with only 7 players because he feels they need to play together and get more accustomer to each other?

Did Drew not play Teaugue last night because he felt Teague made him look bad?

Was he upset that Teague hogged the ball a little, even though he tells him to be aggressive?

If Drew didn't let Jamal play point and Hinrich / Teague split point guard time 32/16, how much would that help?

Will Drew's preference of Crawford over Teague cost him his job, especially when he doesn't play Teague much in the playoffs?

Did Drew go with only 7 players because he feels they need to play together and get more accustomer to each other?

I just have one question as well. Why do you think jamal is taking Teagues minutes ? Jamal is playing the same 31 minutes hes played since got here .

JJ played 40 + minutes

Kirk 30+ minutes

Marvin 30+ minutes

I just have one question as well. Why do you think jamal is taking Teagues minutes ? Jamal is playing the same 31 minutes hes played since got here .

JJ played 40 + minutes

Kirk 30+ minutes

Marvin 30+ minutes

he plays the point

Drew is coaching scared. He knows his job is on the line and he will only play those 7 guys for most of the rest of the season. Drew is really showing why he hasn't gotten a HC job before this, and now he's showing why he won't receive another chance.

I'm a JT detractor, but the kid was showing something over the past month. He should be given minutes from here on out, but Drew is just to scared of loosing his job.