• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Momentum Plays?

benhillboy

Where the hell did they go? It seems like we had twice as many last year. Al's And-1's and muscle flex, Josh dunks and blocks, Jamal's exotic drives and Gervin-esqe finishes and four-pointers, Zaza's Offensive boards, tip-outs, put-backs, and And-1's. These plays get us energized and deflate opponents. I blame Jamal the most. He made a fan of me last year by lighting it up basically all season. This year he got into a groove for what, 2 or 3 straight games over 24 points against bottom feeders in January? Then I blame the coach. It seems almost everything will regress under him: offensive efficiency, competitiveness, and most of all, victories.

• Like 1

Where the hell did they go? It seems like we had twice as many last year. Al's And-1's and muscle flex, Josh dunks and blocks, Jamal's exotic drives and Gervin-esqe finishes and four-pointers, Zaza's Offensive boards, tip-outs, put-backs, and And-1's. These plays get us energized and deflate opponents. I blame Jamal the most. He made a fan of me last year by lighting it up basically all season. This year he got into a groove for what, 2 or 3 straight games over 24 points against bottom feeders in January? Then I blame the coach. It seems almost everything will regress under him: offensive efficiency, competitiveness, and most of all, victories.

You can blame Chef Jenkins for that, oh and Drew

1.LD's offense has turned Al into a jump shooter so he is not in the paint, hence no And 1's.

2. Josh is on pace to shoot more 3's than 3 years ago, Josh is not passing the ball after a rebound and running the wings for the dunks - too much time on the perimeter

3. Jamal is really "chucking" it up from long range instead of driving to the basket (no contract, maybe afraid of getting hurt going inside?)

4. Zaza started of opening nite with a bang then he went in the toilet. LD has been giving him inconsistent minutes as well.

5. LD - I figured they wouldn't win as many games, figured they would start of slow (new offense and coach) but by the playoffs they would be rounding into form and not this collapse we are having. Didn't figure on so many blow out losses at home.