• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"They rubbed it in. They were showboating and celebrating a lot. That’s one thing we do remember.”

APE

Hopefully it has about the same amount of impact that it had for us when we "remembered" what OKC did to us early in the year and then went on to get beaten again by them in the rematch. So far we're 2-0 since I stopped watching the team but I have to admit I'm tempted to watch this game tonight!

Hopefully it has about the same amount of impact that it had for us when we "remembered" what OKC did to us early in the year and then went on to get beaten again by them in the rematch. So far we're 2-0 since I stopped watching the team but I have to admit I'm tempted to watch this game tonight!

Don't.

Thank God cause I would have felt turrible if we had lost this game with me breaking my self-imposed restriction from watching them ... and wow am I glad that I did as this was a terrific game, although it got way too tight there at the end when it should have already been put away. How about Josh Smith tonight with the big time game!! And gotta give it up to twin and Zaza for their big contributions as well. I can honestly say that I'm prepared to watch us play Orlando in the playoffs now after tonight's game.

Great win Hawks!!!