• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith out for tonights game

John Hollinger is reporting that "word out at Phillips Arena is Josh Smith (knee) will miss tonight's game vs Spurs."

I love Smoove, but this may be a blessing in disguise with the way he's been tossing up jumpers. We could definitely use his energy and defense out there. Hopefully, the team will work twice as hard to make up for his loss and we'll come out with another big W. Takers on the starting lineup? I say we go with Hinrich, JJ, Marvin, Horford, Zaza. If we start Twin, they need to put him on Duncan.

I love Smoove, but this may be a blessing in disguise with the way he's been tossing up jumpers. We could definitely use his energy and defense out there. Hopefully, the team will work twice as hard to make up for his loss and we'll come out with another big W. Takers on the starting lineup? I say we go with Hinrich, JJ, Marvin, Horford, Zaza. If we start Twin, they need to put him on Duncan.

Uhmm this is NOT a blessing, I don't see you complaining about a majority of Al's shots lately being nothing but jumpers( his shot has been off), this team is just soft on the inside, and has no willing to bang in the post. This game is going to be tough to win without him...

• Like 1

Uhmm this is NOT a blessing, I don't see you complaining about a majority of Al's shots lately being nothing but jumpers( his shot has been off), this team is just soft on the inside, and has no willing to bang in the post. This game is going to be tough to win without him...

If Al were out, I would have said the same thing. The team as a whole needs to play inside-out far more often. In all honestly, I do trust Al's outside shot much more than Smoove's right now. I'd like to see Al be more like Duncan. Have the ability to consistently hit the pick and pop 15-18 foot shot or beat you with his back to the basket. I think that would make him far more deadly. His skill set is far different than Smoove's. Josh could beat 90% of the guys at the basket if he consistently went to it. He's undersized in most cases, but can use his athleticism to attack the basket.

Both guys are really good passers for big men and I wish they would both better utilize that from the POST. So, before you go getting your panties in a wad, realize I wasn't giving Al a pass. I was merely bringing out the point we might focus more on trying to get baskets closer in rather than relying on "poorly timed" jumpers early in the shot clock. To beat a good team, albeit a struggling one, you have to play smarter and harder.

well we were playing great up until the 4th qtr again and then it goes back to ISO Joe plays and we quit attacking the basket and passing the ball. I blame Drew's dumbass for that. We almost beat the best team in the NBA without Smoove. That says a lot to me. I didn't see any dumb turnovers at least.