• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson 9-23 (0-5 from 3); Al Horford 6-15

GameTime

Virtually intact? I would argue the exact opposite. His PPG is down, SPG is down, RPG is down, FT % is down, FG% is down, and of course his 3 PT% is tremendously down.

Yes it is virtually intact in my opinion.

Stats-1.jpg

If his 3pt shot was falling at the same rate as last year, That would raise his FG % from 44.5% to 46.3%. It would also raise his scoring average about a point. It would also help if he shot 82% at the FT line instead of 80% this year. The rest of his stats are virtually identical. Minutes are nearly same. FT stats are almost identical. Assist are identical. Rebounds is down .5. Steals is down .4. Fouls is the same etc. etc. etc. I just don't see much difference except for the fact that his 3pt shot isn't falling. I don't see much difference at all. Disappointment is a relative term. I think he has been a disappointment because when he reaggrivated his shooting hand after having a great January, he should have taken some time off to heal but kept playing. He needs to get healthy and the old Joe will be back.

Edited by 99PROBL3MS

Virtually intact? I would argue the exact opposite. His PPG is down, SPG is down, RPG is down, FT % is down, FG% is down, and of course his 3 PT% is tremendously down.

I don't know about that but Joe's D in last two games was serious let down. Martin and Ginobili were going by him at will without any resistance.