• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Crawdaddy - the One Man Bench

DJlaysitup

Craw outscored their entire bench again.

Now granted Craw isn't your regular "guy off the bench", but he didn't have the same regular season this year as he did last year. Still he had a run of 20 point games off the bench and I believe it may have come to an end tonight with only 19. Wow....not bad....not bad at all.

One of the shots I was most impressed with tonight by Craw was when he broke down his defender out front - went into the lane - and seeing that Dwight was there simply sunk a nice 10 footer, smooth as you please...(of course those four point plays don't hurt either :biggrin: ).

I won't try and assign an MVP for the series because it had to be a total team effort. If not for our bigs manning up against Dwight or Kirk D-ing up aganist Jameer or all the others - we would not have won. But I will say this - I bet Van Gundy lost more sleep thinking about stopping "that damned Crawford" than he did about anything else.:kickcan:

Honestly - I have a gut feeling that Craw wishes the court was wider - so he could shoot from further out from the corner.

Edited by DJlaysitup