ESPN's Chris Mullin said Hawks treated Game 6 like a regular season game

hawks21

Mullin was right, and there wasn't a sense of urgency for GAME 3 or GAME 6 and the Hawks' regular season home record suffered this year which included MULTIPLE BLOWOUTS by 20 or more points.

Jeff Teague seemed like the only person playing at the type of level that was capable of beating the Bulls. Unfortunately, everybody else played like cement was in their shoes.

I am disappointedin this BENCH with the supposedly athletic Hilton Armstrong and Josh Powell were mostly M.I.A. or DNP during their tenure with the Hawks. At first I thought these acquisitions would strengthen the bench--especially defensively.

WHY KEEP ACQUIRING PLAYERS WHO WON'T PLAY OR CAN'T PLAY?

You had expectations for Josh Powell and Hilton Armstrong? That's news in itself.

Armstrong was a thrown in the trade with Washington. This way the Hawks franchise didn't feel like it was such a bad trade. Washington ripped us off completely and they knew it...see Hilton Armstrong.

You had expectations for Josh Powell and Hilton Armstrong? That's news in itself.

LOL. At first, I TRULY DID. However, then reality set in...

At least find bench guys who can PLAY STRONG DEFENSE and HIT FREE THROWS (at the very least).. Look at that Memphis team with Tony Allen, Sam Young, Darrell Arthur, etc. These guys might not be great offensive players, but they play with an attitude... and effort

Armstrong was a thrown in the trade with Washington. This way the Hawks franchise didn't feel like it was such a bad trade. Washington ripped us off completely and they knew it...see Hilton Armstrong.

The Hawks should have found a way to keep "he who's name shall not be mentioned"..

• Premium Member

But yet the hawks made one the best trade of the season, cause krik is ONE of the reasons we beat ORL in the playoffs. Look CHI had alot to lose being the #1 seed, 60 plus wins, coach of the year, superstar MVP Derrick Sunflower compared to a 5th seed and the whole world saying that the Magic is going to sweep us in the frist round. The thing is WE saw hope when the hawks won the 2 games in this series then we thought we could take it. But in reality the bulls are the better TEAM, we have the better PLAYERS overall but the bulls was the better TEAM.We did good.