New Chili Peppers Album on 8/30

phoostal

Pumped about the new Chili Pepper album (I'm With You). Comes out on 8/30/11. Heard some of the new tracks and it sounds great. But, I will let everyone judge for themselves since I'm probably bias (love the peppers). You can hear most of the cuts on You Tube.

P

• 3 weeks later...

Chili Peppers is by far my favorite band ever. John Frusciante (old guitarist) was by far my favorite guitarist ever, and I think he's one of the best ever to play. It's a shame that he quit the band, but he has good solo stuff too. It's going to be a bummer not being able to hear him jam out to some funky solo's. That was the best!

Anyways, although it's not going to be the same, I do like their new songs. I still dig it, and still my favorite band.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to their US tour starting in 2012. Seen them 4 times never have been disappointed. They are great live if you get a chance to see them. Agree about John F. Love the guy. Though the guys said that John still will appear with them in some shows and help out with some of their song writing. So he will still be around, but in a limited role. The album is good and I really enjoy how they added different musical influences into this album. All in all, I'm a huge fan. As you my favorite band.

P