• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Banning Mills and "The Big Nerd Ranch"

Admin

Anyone here ever been to "The Big Nerd Ranch" in Banning Mills? I'm going to be there for a 7 day iPhone/iPad developer boot camp from the 17th until the 23rd and I've heard really good things about this place but I wanted to see if anyone here had any experience with it.

This will be my 1st time back in the Atlanta area since 98 but unfortunately it won't be during basketball season as I'd love a chance to see a game at Philips for the 1st time.

• 2 months later...

Doh! I made my (triumphant?) return to Hawksquawk too late -- I have a friend who works for them. (He worked with me at my current company.) How did you like the boot camp?

Doh! I made my (triumphant?) return to Hawksquawk too late -- I have a friend who works for them. (He worked with me at my current company.) How did you like the boot camp?

It was fun! Pretty intense class for a Flash developer like myself but I picked it up fairly quickly. My only "complaint" about it was that I didn't really like Banning Mills that much and they rarely turned the AC on so it was usually 85 degrees in the training room that we spent 12-15 hours a day in.

Oh and "welcome back" to Hawksquawk DrZ!