• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

3 people needed by 12p tomorrow for fantasy league

Admin

Hey guys we need 3 more people to join the 2nd yahoo fantasy league, which would bring us to a total of 14 members. Its open to anyone who wants to join and the live draft takes place at 6:15Est.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba

League ID#: 19934

Password: reef

Exact Draft Time: Sunday, October 12 at 6:15 pm EST

Draft Type: Live

League Name: Hawksquawk

Maximum Number of Teams: 14

Maximum Players on a Team: 14

Maximum Moves: No maximum

Maximum Trades: No maximum

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head League

Waiver Time: 1 days

Last Trade Date: Thursday, February 26

Trade Reject Time: 2 days

Roster Changes: Daily

Starting Positions: PG, SG, G, G, SF, PF, F, F, C, Util, Util, IR

Statistical Categories: Field Goal Percentage

Free Throw Percentage

3-point Shots Made

3-point Percentage

Points Scored

Offensive Rebounds

Defensive Rebounds

Total Rebounds

Assists

Steals

Blocked Shots

Turnovers

Because you failed to read or reply to any of my posts. I clearly stated time and again that until the last day or two before the draft that the league would ONLY BE OPEN TO REGULAR MEMBERS ON HERE. I deleted you from the league the first time and then you joined again without even giving a thought as to why I deleted you. You had registered here on Hawksquawk the day I created the league and I guess you thought that made you a regular member? Had you waited until the league was open to anyone to join I would have had no problem allowing you to join, but why should I allow someone to join the league that cant even follow simple instructions. Sorry but my job as the league commish is to try and make the league as competitive as possible and by allowing someone to join that either cant read or just says the [censored] with the rules is a recipe for disaster. If you want to show that you belong in the league with the other guys then maybe you should become a regular poster here and prove that you have something to offer other than just getting on my case because you cant follow simple instructions that everyone else was able to adhere to.