• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We Are in Very Big Trouble if..............

LastDon

Stephen Jackson continues averagin 4 turnovers a game!!!! The first 3 games he had 3 turnovers in each but last night 7 turnover game for a small forward is outrageous.

IF Jackson is just only going to give us points and plenty of turnover we could have kept the Big Dawg.

Maybe I should wait to hold judgement because I haven't seen a game yet but those turnover numbers are something to be concerned about.

That SJax will ofset his 2 or 3 TO a night by playing more defense that GRob. He does get careless with the ball sometime(as we saw last year) but once he calms down he holds on to the ball better. We played an uptempo game last night(compared to the first couple of games) & it showed in the number of TOs we had.

~Peace

Well I checked nba.com and he has averaged 1.83 TOPG for his career and 2.20 last year so hopefully he should rein those in once he gets more familiar with the players and the system.

Big Dog had 3.19 for his career but 3.59 last year. It seemed like more.

Jacksons turnovers hardly hurt us at all becuase our transition defense was excellent. We actually scored more off of Miami's fewer turnovers than Miami did off our more turnovers and overall, we are turning the ball over less than our opponents. Jackson tried to force the ball into the post a couple times and tried to throw the ball to a player through traffic....that is the only flaw I saw in his game....

wasn't like Grob, turnovers on lazy passes...

a) don't start sucking SJax's %*@# just yet, because his TO's are an area of concern, and his ball handling and ability to control himself while remaining/in the act of being aggressive is important to "potential," part of why many of us are excited about his being here.

b) he IS just getting warmed up right now AND he's handling the ball a lot more than he will be in the regular season once Reef returns/gets back to full strength, thus becoming the 1st option again.