• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson in 3pt contest

EAambassador

• Premium Member

I'm pulling for Joe, but I believe Anthony Morrow will be your winner. I always got to root for the former GT player. Another former Yellow Jacket, Iman Shumpert, is in the slam dunk contest too. If Joe doesn't win, it'd be cool to see both Morrow and Shumpert represent Georgia Tech with victories in their contests during all-star weekend. It'd be the first thing to go right for GT hoops this year..

The entire all start weekend is becoming a JOKE.. Look at the slam dunk contestants.. This weekend loses its excitement every single year and just becomes worse.. When are we ever going to see the real superstars back in this contest like MJ and Nique used to.. Blake Griffin imo just lost some respect by not even defending his title. They should just go ahead and be done with this weekend.. along with the pro-bowl in the NFL. The only all-star weekend than matters anymore is baseball, and thats because the world series home field advantage rides on it.

• Moderators

Teague has taken 61 3pt and hit 28...Joe has taken 154 and hit 54....that has to be taken in consideration I guess.

Of course. Everyone picked is a high volume 3pt shooter. Expecting Teague to be picked with 28 3's over 30 games is not at all realistic - especially when he is a career 37.6% 3pt shooter and isn't a star. Teague makes Kevin Love look like a high volume 3pt shooter.