• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I would keep JJ,AL, and Teague

arhawkfan

Teague has little to no pg skills. His story is not written but I see a similar role and path to Lou Williams.

3-4 assist guy with good scoring skills. Obviously Lou is playing a vital role for philly but Jeff is not the long term answer at 1.

I would try to package him and a pick for Rondo but Jeff would have to improve his play.

I don't think Jeff is in being put in the best situation to succeed. I mean his skill set is attacking the basket and with Zaza and Josh on the floor with no Al there is no space in the paint. When Al was here Jeff had more room off the screen to the basket because of Horfs threat of making the 15 foot jumper. Zaza and Josh are no threat and ZaZa have brick for hands so he drops any pass that is given to him. Josh for some dumb reason never sets a screen even though he may be our best finisher on the team. I think if Drew just let him play his game Jeff can be pretty good for us. I mean every time Jeff plays great its because we have no one to replace him with and that can not be a coincidence. Look at Lin in New York, because he is in a open system free to make mistakes he is flourishing. Imagine if Jeff was allowed to work through his mistakes like Lin who has been averaging 6-7 turnovers a game. Drew/Woody would have benched lin in a heart beat after 1 turnover thus ruining his confidence. If I was Jeff this past game would have pissed me off after I witness the game be lost in the 1st quarter b/c Kirk has 5 straight turnovers and doesn't get pulled but when Jeff has 1 he is benched for a half. Drew just like woody is shooting himself in the foot.

Oh and another observation of Jeff is that when he drives sometimes he closes his eyes. This may be the reason why he doesn't finish as mush as he should around the basket. I myself had that problem before when I used to play ball. Every time I drove and went up for a dunk I would miss until my coach told me that I keep closing my eyes when I go up. Yeah I know it sound stupid but its something that I had to stop and now when I go to dunk I finish.