• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would someone tell me why Josh is so disrespectful to Teague?

MoBetta

Jeff running with Josh rarely happens because Josh does not give up the ball after a rebound. More often than not when Josh brings the ball up the court he does it at a jog, there is no urgency, which allows the other team's defense to set forcing us to play halfcourt. Take a look when Zaza, Marvin, or Ivan gets a rebound the first thing they look to do is give it to Teague who pushes the ball up the court. We are supposed to be this athletic team but our pace of play is too slow.

I keep saying it over and over, if Josh gives up the ball and runs hard to the front of the rim it's an easy bucket more often than not. He can be getting easier buckets.

I'm not saying that Teague doesn't have his miscues on some of the passes, but I do think he is getting better at making reads.

Teague does need to cut out the unforced turnovers - sometimes he is a lil too goosey loosey with the ball.

Thank u Jaybird

http://hoopdata.com/teamdefstats.aspx

We are 24th in the NBA in Pace. We are below average and a big part of that is Josh.

Probably b/c Teague is a terrible playmaker. He is averaging 1 turnover for every 2 assists.

Is that your best answer? Let's look at some assist to turnover ratios:Josh Smith 1.62Jeff Teague 2.27Jannero Pargo 1.87Deron Williams 2.17Russell Westbrook 1.46Kyrie Irving 1.75Rajon Rondo 3.09Chris Paul 4.28Teague is better than everyone on this list other than Chris Paul and Rondo.I was really about to jump on the Josh bandwagon, but as I am working 7 days / 70 hours a week right now I don't get to watch any of the games. I listen on the way home at night if I can. I didn't know Smith had yet another confrontation with Teague. There is no excuse for that. It is unacceptable. If Josh wanted to win like I saw some were saying on another thread, he'd learn how to shoot free throws, to say nothing of taking the stupid 3 point shots. You don't disrespect your teammates when they are trying to win just like you are. Edited by Watchman