• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Glad to see this!

phoostal

Not to come down on some people on this board, but I'm glad Terry Stotts doesn't think like them. Below are some quotes from him in the recent AJC article.

Granted I don't think this team is a title contender, but the east isn't that great. Who knows the potential for this team? But, at least you can have hope for a good season. Instead of predicting doom and gloom.

We may struggle to begin the season. This of course will lead to the negative Hawk fans to write off the season and blame anything in site. But, I think we should judge the season as a whole. Find the positives, instead of always picking up on the negatives. Sure there are negatives and you must notice them to improve. But, I challenge those to find the good things in this team, instead of always finding the negative.

Below are quotes from Stotts:

"I'm realistically optimistic," Stotts said. "There are gung-ho coaches, salesmen, that say things are always rosy. I don't think I'm like that.

"But you always have to feel like you have hope," he said. "The minute you quit or the team senses you quit, then they have no reason to keep going, either. That's what being a leader is."

Here is to a good season. Go Hawks!!!!

P