• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stotts/King on TV tonite

Iman

Oops, just realized I called the topic King as opposed to Knight, I always do that, Billy King is just more of a basketball name in my mind I guess..lol. Yup, they kept the talk very politically corredt. I liked how Stotts kept apologizing to Big Dogg and his skills about how happy he was about the current roster.

I guess the most interesting topic for those who missed the show were the comments about Dermarr. A caller asked how we let an athlete/draft pick like that get away and Billy Knight explained that they didnt offer Dermarr a contract extension offer and he went to another team (Memphis) and basically they just planned on not having him. Matt Stewart, the host, mentioned that Dermarr had now been cut by Phoenix and that was it, they went to another topic. Basically it sounded like they figure what we have (Dion, Jackson, Diaw) has about the same upside as Dermarr. I really liked Dermarr but I have to agree.

Other topics were how they liked players that could play multiple positions and even mentioned that to be a strength of JT. They mentioned how Shareef's back would have kept most players out of the last 20 or so games last year. They figured Crawford may get some minutes at PF but they didnt think he had the same explosiveness he had before the injuries. Knight wouldnt say that Ekezie would have made the team if not injured or that he would have even helped much.

Overall they seemed to be trying to hide their optimism. Coach Stotts even had a nice analogy that we really didnt lose 20 ppg losing Big Dogg, we just lost about 5ppg because Jackson will probably give them about 15.