• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's Next?

PaceRam

The Marvin/Harris caught way off guard. Was not expecting that and I still don't know why UTAH made the trade

Because Utah just traded for Mo Williams-PG and they didn't have a SF besides Demarre Caroll on the roster.

Hey guys, been so busy with syrian revolution stuff for last 16months, had to come out from lurking to post today. What do you guys think about trading the Houston 1st rd pick back to houston for one of their glut of forwards; i.e. parsons or royce white or combo terrence jones or even try for SG jeremy lamb? Problem with the pick is there's too much protections in it; essentially they got to make the playoffs for it to come to us which doesnt look promising with the Western Conf competitionAny thoughts?

I like the moves. Hopefully Dwight is next. Maybe add OJ Mayo, and some role players, and the Hawks are the Beasts of the East.

No way we have the money to get OJ Mayo. If we were to get him I would bust another one in my pants.

The Marvin/Harris caught way off guard. Was not expecting that and I still don't know why UTAH made the trade

Me too! I love Harris, I'm glad he's here.

The Hawks have interest in Rashard Lewis. Lewis hasnt done much in the last couple of years, but he is 6-10 SF and used to be a good scorer and defender.

Good suggestion. Could start and has experience. Wonder if we could sign him for a league min. Is Battier retiring, free-agent, going to back to the Heat? I would like to have him.

• Admin

The next move is going to be the hardest for the fans.......we have to be absolutely dreadful for a year and pray CP3 and D12 dont sign with anyone else.

we are potential lottery fodder right now but if that happens hopefully we can move and get a top 3 pick too.