• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who Would You Have Started Tonight?

CODHAWKSFAN

Gotta wonder.No J Smoove to yell at him, "Give me the ball" and refuse to passa rebound to him. Could that maybe be a reason that JT playedthe game that he did tonight?Maybe not, but you gotta wonder.As for starting JT, after being assured he was the starter for this team,to bench him to start the game would be a slap in the face for him.You don't lie to a player like that. When you tell him that he's yourstarter, be man enough to stick to your guns.Great, unexpected win tonight. A true team effort.GO HAWKS!!

• Like 1

Hey you are right, but if I was playing 2k13 and I was playing against OKC tonight, and I wanted to win the game Teague would be coming off of the bench tonight....lol but seriously, this is real life so you are correct.

Oh heck no....Teague is a beast on 2k getting the lane and finishing. U would also be wrong making that decision

Oh heck no....Teague is a beast on 2k getting the lane and finishing. U would also be wrong making that decision

Against OKC?? No sir! Teague would not have started that game, he would have been my spark off of the bench, but hey maybe after tonight, they will update his ratings...lol Edited by CODHAWKSFAN

Gotta wonder. No J Smoove to yell at him, "Give me the ball" and refuse to pass a rebound to him. Could that maybe be a reason that JT played the game that he did tonight? Maybe not, but you gotta wonder. As for starting JT, after being assured he was the starter for this team, to bench him to start the game would be a slap in the face for him. You don't lie to a player like that. When you tell him that he's your starter, be man enough to stick to your guns. Great, unexpected win tonight. A true team effort. GO HAWKS!!

You are right Mule, maybe I would have done what coach did with Bibby and Jamal. Let him start for his ego, then put Lou in after 5-7 minutes.