• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

3 way

CroHawk

Send Josh to Phily for Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes.Then Hawes to Minny for Nikola Pekovic. It seems like good trade for both Hawks and 76ers.I'm still trying to find some key piece that would convince Minny to swap there bigman.maybe Morrow and/or draft pick?Thoughts?An apology for bad writing.cellphone...

• Like 1

Send Josh to Phily for Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes.Then Hawes to Minny for Nikola Pekovic. It seems like good trade for both Hawks and 76ers.I'm still trying to find some key piece that would convince Minny to swap there bigman.maybe Morrow and/or draft pick? Thoughts? An apology for bad writing.cellphone...

I would do this in a second. No way Hawes then gets us Pekovic but I wouldn't care. Philly wouldn't consider this until Bynum was back for awhile. I can't see maxing or near maxing out JS to play next to Horford, but if I were Philly I could next to Bynum or on a team with an "alpha" (as others have put it) to reign his ass in. W W

Send Josh to Phily for Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes.Then Hawes to Minny for Nikola Pekovic. It seems like good trade for both Hawks and 76ers.I'm still trying to find some key piece that would convince Minny to swap there bigman.maybe Morrow and/or draft pick? Thoughts? An apology for bad writing.cellphone...

I'd be happy keeping Hawes and Turner. Our backcourt would be crowded. More trades would be needed. I think Devin Harris and Josh Smith will be packaged together for the best assets possible.