• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we land CP3 and D12 to play w/ Al and sign a decent SF...

NBASupes

Dwight's a willing passer but he is 'turrible' at it. He has no anticipation for where a double team will come from and too slow and indecisive with his passes, and no instinctive court vision that's why he has so many turnovers.

Dwight's a willing passer but he is 'turrible' at it. He has no anticipation for where a double team will come from and too slow and indecisive with his passes, and no instinctive court vision that's why he has so many turnovers.

From this perspective, it is accurate but that's not what I consider a terrible passer. When Dwight is not doubled, he generally hits his passing in the chest, rarely overthrows the ball, and is generally an accurate passer and can hit his teammates in stride. To me, he's average. But you guys are just looking at what he isn't good at and over using it to describe Howard passing skills.

I'm "willing" to hook up with Carrie Underwood but thus far I've been "turrible" at it. Posted Image

From this perspective, it is accurate but that's not what I consider a terrible passer. When Dwight is not doubled, he generally hits his passing in the chest, rarely overthrows the ball, and is generally an accurate passer and can hit his teammates in stride. To me, he's average. But you guys are just looking at what he isn't good at and over using it to describe Howard passing skills.

He has very few assists and a crap ton of turnovers. That's not average. Sorry but you can spin it any way you want but he's not among the average or better passing C's in this league.