• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Home Court Advantage

Everyone here seems to be very excited about the upcoming season, but is anyone actually going to a game? For the past seasons the Hawks' home games have barely had enough people to feel up a high school gym let alone a state of the art complex like Phillips. I know, everyone wants to see some wins before they shell out the $100 it takes to get descent seats for you and your girlfriend (NOTE: Tell your girl to bring a big purse, so you can sneak food and drinks in....the price for a hot dog and beer at Phillips is crazy!!), but what about those days when we had Mookie, Deke, and Steve...we were a pretty darn good team then and still we couldn't sell out our home court. I know most people don't have enough loot to go to all the games but it made me real upset this past year when I went to see the Hawks play the Lakers, and also the Kings and most of the people there were rooting for the other teams (O.K. i'll admit it, when Kobe Bryant shook JT out of his shoes I let a small cheer). Come on guys, we've got a team that really wants to win, let's help as much as we can by going to the games and making some noise.