Danny Ferry (played by Ben Affleck) speaks to the sad Hawks fans (played by Jay & Silent Bob)

Admin

Seriously, some of you really need to take a :chillpill:

Yeah we've all lost Hawk player(s) that we've liked over the years but it's time to move on. Ferry is building this team with hard working, intelligent, team first players and guess what, he's not done! We still have at least 1 more very good player that's going to join the team before free agency is up and probably another quality vet or two as well. Some of you are acting like the roster right now is the final roster that we're going into the season with but there's not a chance in hell of that happening. So please, sit back and chill out and wait to see what Danny has up his sleeve. More than likely it's going to happen when we least expect it and it's not likely be something that we're going to hate like this Monta nonsense*.

* I reserve the right to join the hate crowd if Monta ends up being our big signing to replace Josh

• Like 2

Seriously, some of you really need to take a Posted Image

Yeah we've all lost Hawk player(s) that we've liked over the years but it's time to move on. Ferry is building this team with hard working, intelligent, team first players and guess what, he's not done! We still have at least 1 more very good player that's going to join the team before free agency is up and probably another quality vet or two as well. Some of you are acting like the roster right now is the final roster that we're going into the season with but there's not a chance in hell of that happening. So please, sit back and chill out and wait to see what Danny has up his sleeve. More than likely it's going to happen when we least expect it and it's not likely be something that we're going to hate like this Monta nonsense*.

* I reserve the right to join the hate crowd if Monta ends up being our big signing to replace Josh

Slick Your Not Posted Image

• Like 1

I think I even see what's going on with Monta after hearing the spurs were interested I think I have it figured out. I dunno if it works but I think I get what Ferry and co are after and it's very European and could be very fun

I think I even see what's going on with Monta after hearing the spurs were interested I think I have it figured out. I dunno if it works but I think I get what Ferry and co are after and it's very European and could be very fun

I don't see any type of Euro game here, without or even more so with Monta. Monta would be a disaster of a signing IMO and I highly doubt Ferry actually likes him.

I doubt any hawks rumor I hear after the smith fiasco but in terms of messing around you can make Ellis work but you kinda have to limit his minutes and get him to buy into the system. Of course that's what we have said about Monta for years now though

I doubt any hawks rumor I hear after the smith fiasco but in terms of messing around you can make Ellis work but you kinda have to limit his minutes and get him to buy into the system. Of course that's what we have said about Monta for years now though

A tiger doesn't change his stripes. Ellis will always be the player he is. Someone who plays lazy, gambling defense trying to get steals. Someone who takes a high volume of low percentage shots and from time to time makes a lot of them. The inverse is also true about his shooting.

So we lose smoove, and get ellis. This gets funnier by the moment. But really, I don't think I have time for this foolishness... after tomorrow.