• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm starting to get tired of excuses for wins.

jjjohns3

Play,I don't wanna hate on you homie. But your comment about how "Dion wouldn't have had that huge game if not for Reef commanding the double team" was absurd. That's what we brought Reef here to do,command the double teams so that we'd get open shots for JT & everyone else.

Diesel,we don't "live & die" by the three,we may shoot them alot,but that doesn't mean we depend on it to win. Jax & JT have always shot alot of 3pters. We've never seen how Dion would shoot the 3 consistently,because we've never seen him get many looks outside(due to injury,& lack of consistent PT)

Dion is no Kerry Kittles or Brent Barry,but lets at least see what he can do,give him a chance because he's never had one before.

Reef is no 3pt shooter,& I'd prefer to have him in the post to command the double team. But he's shown that he can hit 1 or 2,& if it helps expand the defense I say Let him shoot!

We sound like we never expect this team to win,maybe we can all just come to the realization that this team sn't anywhere near as bad as we thought it would be.

~Peace