• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Winter Olympics Thread (Sochi 2014)

DJlaysitup

Well it won't be long until the Winter Olympics of 2014. You can tell it's getting close because we have already had a controversy with the women's figure skating team...luckily nobody got hit in the leg this time Posted Image .

Lindsay Vaughn had to pull out of the women's skiing so I guess her and Tiger are broken up and we won't see Tiger around the venues getting face time for Nike. He can work on his game for the Masters.

I always like the winter sports even though I didn't grow up in cold country and can't ski worth spit. Bobsleds are fun, speed skating is cool, and don't forget curling and those fast broom handlers.

Ski jumping is amazing. I can't believe anybody would do that without a parachute.

They really should switch basketball to the winter Olympics since it's always played in the winter.

I doubt we win many medals - Nordic countries have the advantage here - but it's fun to watch if the networks actually show the events instead of Bob Costas and "human interest" stories all the time.

Go U.S.A. !! (and Canada)