• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Random Sideline Sights from the Phil

benhillboy

Just noticing some things watching live.

Kyle is the buffer between the coach and the team. Should be Teague, but Bud exchanges more mean looks, gestures, and tones with him and Lou than anybody.

Darvin Ham seems to be the guy who looks after Mike Scott. He was in his ear a lot.

Quinn Snyder was looking over at the Pacer bench a lot. Seems a little antsy, almost like he isn't comfortable assisting.

Bud clearly gets more upset when a mistake is made with a lead. Rarely shows emotion when we're down.

I'm almost positive Kyle was staring at me staring at the bench. It was weird.

I think DeMarre and Pero have a longer leash than others for some reason.

Vogel and his staff stayed huddled up a little longer as the game went on. He, Popeye, and Nate were really talking through the adjustments. He's been getting killed in the media left and right, but he did a good job last night to pull away late after being down the whole game because he was composed. Clearly more vocal leadership and encouragement among players on the Pacer sideline during timeouts. Mainly Butler, but it seems like everyone except the point guards took a turn.

I'm still torn on Stephenson. Of course he can have a negative effect on chemistry, but when he gets it going the effect of his energy on the team is that of superstar level. If he comes cheaper than his production suggests then I wouldn't mind a run at him. Easily the best rebounding 2 I can think of, when he pushes after the board the defense is always on its heels.

I wanna hate Paul George after this series, but watching him in person, you just can't. It's a smooth intensity that's pretty unique to watch.

He can get absolutely anywhere he wants due to his low crouched crossover.

Mike has never nor will he ever jump that high or far again in his life.

Becoming a raucous crowd takes practice. Hopefully we get it down next season if we can keep the other teams' fans out.

Joey Crawford is a hemmorroid-filled a$$hole. He really thinks he's a star.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1