• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So Long Dwight!

We had a better season than he did, and I love it. And no, we wouldn't be better with him. Regardless of what his numbers were, and his averages were great in the series, he simply lacks the basketball knowledge of how to best help his team win, mostly in the area of intangibles. Damian Lilliard has shown more clutchness in 2 seasons than Dwight has his whole career.

Sure, McHale is a bum coach and Daryl Morey is one of the most overrated people in the league, but as stacked as that team is, you have to look no further than their most seasoned veteran, multiple DPOY winning, future HOF (I'm gonna earl when it's announced) who thinks he's actually worth being the center of attention in FA. One of the best things for this franchise is the fact he never considered coming here. I'm pretty sure he'll never have a statistical series like he just had nor be as healthy as he was this year. He and whatever team he decides to bolt to next will be non-competitive until he hangs em up. Now all we need is a win and a Clippers loss, and all the wildly overrated FAs that so many were hoping for will wish they were a Hawk but can't be be because they're simply too greedy and selfish.

For the last time Dwight fanatics, a player who fouls, turns the ball over, and is a liability at the line like Dwight in the grand scheme of things is useless. Just shows how good of a coach Stan Van was to maximize his effect, and the kid was too stupid to embrace him. 2-8 in the playoffs since he spurned Orlando. Great decision making, genius, or is he even in charge of his career? The Nuggets have won way more games than the Knicks since Melo forced the trade. These second-tier superstars bring back diminishing returns almost instantly. Too much money and fame, too little leadership and willingness to bear responsibility.

Edited by benhillboy

Well... our center is shooting 18% from the field... so with him we probably would have already won this series (well, if we consider that we would still have Millsap).

But after watching Bud's Hawks... he wouldn't be the best fit. But he's still one of the best centers in the league. He needs a better system. As you said, Van Gundy was very underrated... but those Orlando Magic wouldn't have ever reached the Finals without Dwight.

The main problem is McHale and that Harden must know how to play defense... it's ridicolous.

McHale has to be fired, very overrated coach.

I have to disagree with Morey. He is one of the best GM in the league with any doubts. He knows a lot about finding talent, maximize the team's salary cap and is very good in trading. I would say he is in my TOP3 of GM in the league despite of losing in the first round.

With a better coach those Rockets could be great... and they are still young.

Edited by Ebert