• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AAAA Exhibition Game on Tue: Do we get to see #13-#15 play?

sturt

He's in there now.  You were right.  That other guy being so dismissive just irked me.  He needs to open his mind.  

The other guy being dismissive and irking you is not bothered by you being irked. He also stated up 30 going into the fourth it would be fine to put Payne in there. The other guys point was well stated and obvious. Payne is not ready so don't put him in there until the game is decided.

The other guy being dismissive and irking you is not bothered by you being irked. He also stated up 30 going into the fourth it would be fine to put Payne in there. The other guys point was well stated and obvious. Payne is not ready so don't put him in there until the game is decided.

He's in there.  You were wrong.  We can be sure to dismiss any future opinions from you as you clearly don't know what you are talking about.  

He's in there.  You were wrong.  We can be sure to dismiss any future opinions from you as you clearly don't know what you are talking about.  

Sticking to my guns. There is a block button if you want to dismiss me. I have used it a couple of times.