• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks hosting screening of Selma after Raps game.

The Hawks will host a screening of the Academy Award nominated movie Selma following Friday’s game against the Raptors.

Fans who remain following the game can watch the movie on the center scoreboard and on the court via the new projection system. The screening is part of the Hawks celebration of Black History Month.

very cool to see it projected on the court. We are really leading the charge of all teams and court projection. Koonin must have done a deal with Paramount from his Turner relationships to get them to show it while it's still in theaters

• Like 3

very cool to see it projected on the court. We are really leading the charge of all teams and court projection. Koonin must have done a deal with Paramount from his Turner relationships to get them to show it while it's still in theaters

Did you see some of the neat stuff that Brooklyn did for the AS game? They really made the court look 3D and I'd love to see us come up with some new stuff as it seems like it's the same video being projected every game. 

Very cool stuff though and makes me proud to be a Hawks fan.

Did you see some of the neat stuff that Brooklyn did for the AS game? They really made the court look 3D and I'd love to see us come up with some new stuff as it seems like it's the same video being projected every game.

Very cool stuff though and makes me proud to be a Hawks fan.

I think it stays the same for regular season games. They did something different for the MLK game.

The Hawks will host a screening of the Academy Award nominated movie Selma following Friday’s game against the Raptors.

Fans who remain following the game can watch the movie on the center scoreboard and on the court via the new projection system. The screening is part of the Hawks celebration of Black History Month.

Award winning you say?  Well, does it really deserve the further honor of being shown on the 3d projector?

• Like 1