• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Only 21 Three Pointers Attempted Per In Last Two Wins

benhillboy

Kyle attempts 5 in a quarter by himself against a bad team.

I think this has been a huge adjustment by the coaching staff and the players buying in. Nailing Mike Scott down surely helps in the limiting threes department.

We've out scored the Wizards in the paint in the same span. The games have been ugly for sure, but I vehemently applaud The Group for grinding out every playoff game significantly undersized. Washington has been making a point all series to defend Kyle as well as you possibly can and push after a missed three, the Hawks slowly but surely adjusted. Thoughts?

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Korver has to be frustrated. I'm surprised we can free him up any better. Beal is really bottling him up, I'm annoyed just watching. By the way, where is Mike Scott? Is he hurt?

I'm still waiting on that breakout 3 pt game. We are shooting around 33% from 3 in this series. We can't stay cold all series, can we?

I think Bud might hold out hope for the breakout in the next round should we be so fortunate. The two possible teams we'll face can't come close to the consistency of what the Wizards are doing now defensively.

I think Bud might hold out hope for the breakout in the next round should we be so fortunate. The two possible teams we'll face can't come close to the consistency of what the Wizards are doing now defensively.

Hmmmm I'm not so sure about that. Imagine Jimmy Butler on Korver. That would be a nightmare. I wouldn't like Shumpert on him either. JR Smith would be fun though. Korver could prolly score 30 on that knucklehead.

The Wizards are doing a good job of forcing the Hawks off the 3-pt line and the players are taking advantage of it by not forcing the issue.and taking it inside.

Did you see how far out Kyle's only made 3 was? Almost 4 feet from the 3pt line.

I agree.  I actually think we match up with the Cavs far better than we do the Wiz.  It should be a nice break going against a weaker Cavs D after having to battle with the Wiz for 6-7 games.

We just need to win one of the next two so we can have a chance at making history.