• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Solid article about the Hawks

enrique

I think in the playoffs, folks focus on taking away your best weapon. As we all know, when Korver is getting open looks and is on, this team is bad news to deal with. Both Brooklyn and the Whizzed openly sought to take him out of the fray. The gig was up on the Nets because they didn't have the defense to keep up (see Game 6) while the Whiz did. Unless they allow the Cavs to borrow Bradley Beal, I don't see anyone on their roster other than Shumpert (has a bad groin) who will be able to contain him. In other words, those looks will not come from 28+ feet as they did in this past series and he will begin heating up again.

I feel good about this series. REALLY good about this series...

• Like 2

Unless they allow the Cavs to borrow Bradley Beal, I don't see anyone on their roster other than Shumpert (has a bad groin) who will be able to contain him. In other words, those looks will not come from 28+ feet as they did in this past series and he will begin heating up again.

I feel good about this series. REALLY good about this series...

Reading through their thread on the ECF at realcavsfans many seem to fear Teague and Shredder because of their speed and ability to create off the dribble. They predict Shumpert will get the Teague assignment. I have no idea how accurate their message board is. Either way I think we have better matchups against the Cavs than the Wizards. I have not been this excited for a series in a long time.

Go Hawks!!!!

• Like 2