• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What Up Fellow ATL Hawk Fans,

With all the draft drama going on, thought it would  be a cool idea to have one thread to upload your favorite ATL Hawks videos.  Here is one I recently created to give thanks & celebrate the team's recent success and above all for making basketball again relevant in the ATL.  I love this team!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/At570tCpzug"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FYI, hopefully I loaded this video correctly, please bear with me, kinda new at this banned.gif

I am giving this song away free to all ATL Hawks fans.  For all who are interested, will let you know the details of that once they become available.

In the meanwhile enjoy!

Oh & it might be cool to add some video of the latest additions to the team as well.

One Love.

Kas the Great.

• Like 1

Rats!!  Meant to make the video play inside the post... maybe one of you more experienced posters can educate a brotha on how to do that...  Cheers.

Looks like you tried to be too fancy when all you needed to do was post the url " https: // www . youtube . com / watch?v=At570tCpzug " (remove the white spaces) and you'll get this:

The board will automatically embed a youtube video. I think if you want to embed it yourself then you need to click the "html" option on your post.

MCVicious & DS17Fanboy,

Thanks so much for the props, definitely was a labor of love to produce.  To my surprise, I had so much fun doing it that I think I'm going to put out some more projects.  

Also, the style of ball this team plays is contagious.  I disagree with those that call this boring basketball.  Although I must admit some of those Tim Duncan teams were a little tough to watch, when all they did is dump it down into the post lazy.gif ... but watching a team that can really pass the ball is a joy to watch.

But on the subject of music & videos, I will should have some other projects coming out in the not too distant future that might be of interest to you.  

Oh, & incidentally, I tried to get this project done in time for the playoffs, just couldn't pull it together fast enough.  This was my first video, and while fun, it takes a little time & a whole lot of patience to pull it all together.

The music, was the easy part.  The hard part was keeping it clean and family friendly, cause you know I wanted to curse the Labrons and the refs out after some of those games - LOL.

Anyway, thanks again for the kind words, much appreciated.  Peace & Blessings.

Kas the Great (aka Father Time on the M-I-C)

Fanboy,

Forgot to mention, thanks for the like, very much appreciated.  You're right, the style of that track definitely gives off a little old school vibe.  Being from the ATL and now living in Seattle, gives me a little bit of a unique twist on things.  Should have some more music coming out soon and I think you'll hear the different influences.

By the way, Bob Rathburn just liked my tweet to him with the video.  He said it gave him chills.  He didn't have to do that, I thought it was pretty cool of him.  Meant a lot, seeing as I listen to him all the time on the telecasts.

Peace.

Kas the Great

• Like 3

Fanboy,

Forgot to mention, thanks for the like, very much appreciated.  You're right, the style of that track definitely gives off a little old school vibe.  Being from the ATL and now living in Seattle, gives me a little bit of a unique twist on things.  Should have some more music coming out soon and I think you'll hear the different influences.

By the way, Bob Rathburn just liked my tweet to him with the video.  He said it gave him chills.  He didn't have to do that, I thought it was pretty cool of him.  Meant a lot, seeing as I listen to him all the time on the telecasts.

Peace.

Kas the Great

Thx to you I have been listening to Big Mello all day today. Nice vibe to the heatwave we have comming up this week. Over the years though as a mavs fan I have been coming up to avoid giving positive vibes to anything related to Houston. Does anyone have any good oldschool ATL recommendations with that nice laid back summer vibe?

Outcast is to much all over the place for my taste.